Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bloggggg :)


Monday July 9, 2012
Right now I am getting movies from my friend's external  hard-drive onto mine..This whole getting 10 hours of sleep thing is really making me see I need to stock-up.  I am also waiting for my hot water to cool a little before taking a bucket bath.

THIS JUST IN: For the next two years, Facebook will basically be useless to me! Internet is too slow and I won't want to pay for it on my phone.. If you want me, write me. Or email me, at j.h.r.2011@gmail.com.  I'm fo-serious on this.  So if you need to tell me something SUUUper important, messaging me on fb wont be good enough.  Without a strong and cheap internet connection,fb is useless.

I've been eating a lot of "pop" lately, or corn.  It is the Swazi staple food.  It is really not too bad, although nutritionally useless.  I have been eating with y host family everynight, and eating A LOT of peanut butter...I am not a peanut butter kind of girl, and Swaziland seems to have no jelly!, so care packages with anything else will be greatly appreciated..of waht, I do not know, but be creative!

Living here has been really nice so far.  Adjusting to life without electricity and running water has not been to bad too adjust to, shockingly easy actually. But, I have also only been here a week, so who knows how things will turn out.   I need to take a bath but don't want to do so while my computer is still on.  I had had hopes of watching a movie tonight, but those thoughts are quickly fading.. Oh well, another time.

I have enjoyed writing letters, and of course am jealous of people who have all ready recieved mail! Who knows how it was so quick! Oh well, I am sure your letters (for the next two years, dont forget) will surely start flowing :)  I really am soon to give up on the internet.. I am typing this blog tonight but who knows when I will post it.

I need to do my laundry soon.  Of course, being the over packer I am, I am still ok for a few days, but it will definetly be time soon. I forgot to bring sweatpants! Who knows what I was thinking (oh I know, it was stated that women DO NOT WEAR PANTS, so I didn't bring any).  THe other pants I have are all packed in a suitcase that I will get back afer being sworn in, in August.  It is definetly nice being without too much stuff, when I get my other suitcase back I really do not know where I will put my things.  Time to Bucket Bathe! More later!!


Friday,July 13, 2012
All of the time I took copying movies temporarily failed! I don't have a certain thing downloaded on to my comp! Bummer! When I get some reliable internet I will download the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment