Friday, September 21, 2012

First Few Weeks on the Job

This is the second time this blog has been deleted.. This post wasn't meant to be.  Another post another time.  Sorry everyone!



Things have started getting going here.  I am very frustrated this post got deleted twice.

My favorite part was this song:  "Oh you can't get to heaven! oh you can't get to heaven, On an African Kumbie! on an African kumbie, Cuz an African Kumbie! Is sure to DOOMBIE! Is sure to Doom-bie. I ain't gunna grieve, my lord no more!"

Next time I will re-write, for a third time, what things have been like here.  I apologize again.

FOR THE CRAPPINESS OF MY BLOG THIS TIME: SOME PHOTOS!


Babe making me my basket!

Banana trees at my old homestead! (Sorry Jeff, you got some serious competition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment